Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Item Master standard form - customization (Oracle Application R12, Forms 10g, Local Machine OS: Windows xp)
icon9.gif  Item Master standard form - customization [message #383388] Wed, 28 January 2009 11:16 Go to next message
prasenjit.dutta

Hi,

I need to customize item master form and to do so, while opening the form in forms builder 10g, I am getting following error:

FRM-18108: Failed to load the following objects.

I have picked up the complete resource directory from $AU_TOP to my local machine, mapped the directory (local machine) in form_path (regedit) as well. But still the form is unable to load certain objects. I am working in R12 instance, and using Oracle Forms version # 10.1.2.0.2.

Following is the details of error with the missing pll:

FRM-18108: Failed to load the following objects.

Source Module:INVIDCTY
Source Object: STRUCTURE_NAME_QF_LOV
Source Object: CATEGORY_SET_QF_LOV
Source Module:INVIDXRF
Source Object: INVIDXRF_FORM
Source Module:INVISDRI
Source Object: INVISDRI_FORM
Source Module:INVIDSUB
Source Object: INVIDSUB_GROUP
Source Object: INVIDCTY_GROUP
Source Module:INVIDREV
Source Object: INVIDREV_GROUP
Source Module:INVISMPS
Source Object: INVISMPS_FORM
Source Module:INVIDMPN
Source Object: INVIDMPN_FORM
Source Object: STRUCTURE_NAME_RG
Source Object: CATEGORY_SET_QF_RG
Source Module:INVIDSUB
Source Object: REGION_CHOICE_QP

I have also detached all these plls from the module and again attached them from my local machine. This has also not resolved the issue. Can any body help me out in this regard? I am totally stuck here!
Re: Item Master standard form - customization [message #383503 is a reply to message #383388] Thu, 29 January 2009 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Put the directory name into the 'Start in' parameter of the Forms Builder shortcut.

David
Re: Item Master standard form - customization [message #383696 is a reply to message #383503] Thu, 29 January 2009 14:37 Go to previous message
prasenjit.dutta

thank you for the pointer. It's working fine now.
Previous Topic: Select statement return the value according to specified parameters
Next Topic: File manipulation on Server Side
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:33:40 CDT 2024