Re: Would be really nice if...

From: Haximus <e_at_t.me>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 04:32:48 GMT

"Ed Prochak" <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com> wrote in message news:1109613120.568358.131920_at_f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> It's your analogy.
> The donut represents an over billing of one-thirteenth of the projects
> cost. (You set this up, not me)
> Tell me your accounts would let that pass, and I'll make sure I sell
> any stock I have in your company!

At the end of the day a donut is a donut and multi-million dollar development is a multi-million dollar development. If an accountant spent as much time and resources reconciling a single donut discrepency as with the big ticket costs that go into such a development, I would probably find an accountant that knows how to prioritize. Ever hear of the term "penny wise and dollar foolish?" Received on Mon Feb 28 2005 - 22:32:48 CST