Re: OMLET: Get Intimate with Oracle Internals

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:02:44 -0800

Haximus wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:
>

>>Haximus wrote:

>>>Did you tell Oracle to go back home on the boat? No, you implied with
>>>this comment that you are prejudiced against immigrants and foreigners.
>>>
>>>Nice try though.
>>
>>Advertising your ignorance in public isn't going to impress anyone:
>>Least of all me.
>>
>>SPAMlet should perhaps be renamed SCAMlet.
>>
>>How many of the tsunami victims were fed by the last scam?
>>
>>Why would any sane person believe that an offer from this spammer, to
>>send people to India, would include a round-trip ticket? Will you
>>personally guarantee the legitimacy of this offer with your funds?
>>
>>And racial? I don't think so. I'd be equally unimpressed if the fraud
>>he was perpetrating was to send people to my home town.
>

> Of course, you don't have a single fact to support anything you've just
> claimed.... just pure speculation on your behalf.  I don't like spam or
> spammers... that's what filters are for, but I despise racism and your
> comment stinks of it.  Trying to do a little CYA?

One of the things that makes you so lovable is your ability to comment on things of which you have limited or no knowledge.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.databases.theory/msg/273411fd823b3705?as_umsgid=4b5394b2.0407061035.3fac9628@posting.google.com

So you see those of us that have been here more than a few weeks know who and what Spamlet is. Perhaps you are his latest reincarnation.

And before you respond you might want to review this post too.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/browse_thread/thread/39cebc2a22771b52/97bb5d38dadcaa67?q=Omlet+and+woman&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fcomp.databases.oracle.server%2Fsearch%3Fgroup%3Dcomp.databases.oracle.server%26q%3DOmlet+and+woman%26qt_g%3D1%26searchnow%3DSearch+this+group%26&_doneTitle=Back+to+Search&&d#97bb5d38dadcaa67

Don't just read my comments ... read his. They are a windows in psychosis perhaps but not race.

It is always best to leave the safety on the gun until you are sure of your target.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington