MySql

From: sujee <sujee81_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2005 02:54:30 -0800

Hi,
I have used Mysql to my project instead of oracle since my target is to create a software with one machine. Since i could not find any news group for mysql i send to message to this news group. If there any one know about mysql pls help me.

I have created DDL files using Rational Rose 2003. In the i have add Constriants (eg CHECK Amount > 1000).
When inserting i can insert an amount with lower than 1000. it did`t give any error message. How can i set DB to support Constraint. And I have add contriant like ON DELETE and ON UPDATE. Those cons also do not work.
And i want to insert sysdate to an field when inserting new row to the table.

I am expecting ur answer. Or direct me to some documentations. Bec the MYSQL Docs haven`t any thing related to that Received on Mon Feb 28 2005 - 04:54:30 CST