ORA-12699 only in the server?

From: F.X. Gil Martin <fgil_at_spoc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:05:27 +0100

Hi all,

We're experiencing a quite strange problem with our Oracle 9ir2 for Windows. Suddenly, without having changed anything about its configuration, we cannot longer connect to it locally with the Enterprise Manager or SQL+ because it always raises a ORA-12699 error. But we actually are able to connect remotely with TOAD, for example, so it's still working... It seems to be something only happenning at the server but we don't have any clue.

Can someone bring some light, please? Thanks in advance.

---
Francesc X. Gil