Re: Identify sessions currently traced

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2005 01:02:51 -0800

wagen123_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Oracle8i/9i.
>
> Is it possible to identify sessions that have tracing turned on from
> the Data Dictionary views/internal tables?

No.

10g has an enhancement that allows this. There was a discussion about various ways in which this could be done in this forum quite recently I think. There is certainly no supported way to do it, short of writing your own mechanism for setting trace and recording which session you set it for.

Niall Received on Mon Feb 28 2005 - 03:02:51 CST