Re: Connect / as sysdba = insufficient privileges

From: Haximus <e_at_t.me>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:06:33 GMT

> Better go back to being an OO expert. Your comment is irrelevant to
> the problem at hand. "/ AS SYSDBA" does not use the password file.

And your comment is also irrelevant since that fact was already established above and I acknowledged so to Fitzy... but it does prove you have a bone to pick with me because you didn't like my criticisms in another post. lol... lighten-up Danny boy, Usenet has no room for fragile egos and thin skin. BTW, what happened to your "killfile?" lol... Received on Sun Feb 27 2005 - 12:06:33 CST