Re: Would be really nice if...

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:02:28 -0800

Haximus wrote:

>>>Because I'm the customer and the customer is always right!  As for your
>>>comment, you're definitely not an innovative thinker...
>>
>>The customer may always be right ... but I doubt you are the customer.
>>I suspect "the customer" pays your salary and would take a dim view of
>>something that would break so many applications.

> Then you would be making assumptions without facts. Logical people with any
> sort of intellectual integrity never assume anything unless they are 100%
> prepared to defend those assumptions.

Which, of course, explains why it is that you post anonymously as e_at_t.me: The nome de plume of an adolescent male. My mistake in not realizing that your not too subtle obscenity is the mark of one of Oracle's most valued Fortune 500 corporate customers.

Don't bother to respond as this thread, and you, have been kill-filed.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington