load from EBCDIC file to Oracle 9i tables using UTL_FILE

From: karuna <karunakaran.natarajan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2005 08:39:41 -0800

Hello,
I have a requirement to load EBCDIC file from Mainframe to load to Oracle 9i tables and then do some transformation. Then again create EBCDIC file from database table. I'm not sure if this is possible, though i have seen people loading using SQL * Loader. If possible, can you please give some sample code for this? I would appreciate your help on this.

Thanks
Karuna Received on Wed Feb 23 2005 - 10:39:41 CST