Re: Db2, Oracle, SQL Server

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 03:59:34 GMT

Mark Townsend wrote:

> Noons wrote:
>

>> We also ...
>> don't like tall poppies

> Still ? I thought that sentiment had carked it awhile back

I wasn't going to ask, but now I've had to look:

"The Cavalcade of Scientists is part of the Tall Poppy Campaign initiated by the Australian Institute of Political Science to celebrate Australian excellence and endeavour in all fields."

I still treasure the following, as close to Land Of Oz as I'm ever likely to be able to afford:

> From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
> Just in case no one knows why it is a long weekend here in Oz:

Why was there no celebration of Australia Day this year on c.d.o.s? :-)

-Mark Bole Received on Mon Feb 21 2005 - 21:59:34 CST