Why loadjava doesn't see .jar file ?

From: remg <remq75_at_wp.pl>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:09:13 +0100

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to load my own java class using loadjava. Oracle server 8.1.7 with JRE version 1.1.8 is running on RedHat 7 . I uploaded my jar file (posgressql jdbc driver version 1) to $ORACLE_HOME/jdbc/lib/pgjdbc1.jar. I updated CLASSPATH either in bash_profile and loadjava file ,adding "/home/oracle/ora8/jdbc/lib/pgjdbc1.jar". Unfortunatelly, whenever I try to load my java class using loadjava -u user/pwd_at_server -r myjavaclass.java , I get "org.postgress.Driver class not found".

My question is: why load java doesn't see the jar file? Is there any solution to this problem? I'll appreciate any help.

Best Regards,
remg Received on Mon Feb 21 2005 - 04:09:13 CST