From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 18 Feb 2005 06:17:42 -0800

Hi All,

I have a number of files from a legacy system that contain COBOL comp-3 fields. I want to use SQLLDR or some other PL/SQL procedure to load this data into tables.

Is there any way I can deal with the packed data? Does Oracle have a way to unpack, or deal with things at the byte level so I can make this possible?

Thanks,

Arthur Received on Fri Feb 18 2005 - 08:17:42 CST