Re: Db2, Oracle, SQL Server

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:04:36 -0800

Serge Rielau wrote:

> Interesting point you bring up there, but yes, there are some posters in
> any given group that others may consider more credible than others.
> We all rank each other. You made it quite clear that I'm ranked as an
> idiot in your mind - which is OK by me and I have nothing to regret.
>
> Cheers
> Serge

That's a bit harsh Serge. I doubt anyone considers you an idiot. But I think most would consider you far more competent in the product you build than in the product you comment upon. My offer is specifically intended to put replace some ignorance and assumptions with facts. And as you don't seem to believe them when read I thought youmight believe you own eyes.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington