Using views inside a View

From: <muneerhassan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2005 04:08:37 -0800

Hi,

Is there any performance problem when using a view inside a view. I dont find any performance issue as such. Our client is insisting that their standard wont allow to use views inside views. But i feel by using views inside views, developers are finding it more easy to write bug free queries which are more logicaly organized. Is there any advantage or draw backs in following this practice. Pls shed light on this .

Thanks
Muneer Received on Thu Feb 17 2005 - 06:08:37 CST