bmc patrol express

From: jan <jmourik_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2005 14:46:08 -0800

Wondering if anybody knows about the setup BMC patrol express...

There's a pl/sql process running in the database that gathers a bunch of information. Then it goes to sleep for a certain amount of time. In our case that amount is set to 60 seconds. Is there any way to set this to say 10 minutes without impacting the polling interval of the external monitoring agent? The one that checks for db up and listener up in our case? We don't really use any of the info it gathers anyway...

Thanks for any info, jan Received on Tue Feb 15 2005 - 16:46:08 CST