Re: [?] SYSDBA audit

From: <wfholmes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2005 05:20:10 -0800

If you look in administrative tools > event viewer is there not a button that enables one to export to a csv file the application log? Unfortunately, that may only be able to be done manually. Maybe some enterprising soul has tried to write a Perl script to do this ....

If you insist on using Windows, you will continue to face this type of obstacle.