Parameters of a stored procedure

From: harp <hmetu_at_gmx.net>
Date: 14 Feb 2005 09:52:08 -0800

Hi!
I have the following problem:
There is a situation where a programA (user) has to make a requests by sending stored procedures. The procedures have variable parameters (like param1 in, param2 inout, param3 out,...etc.). I shoul be accessing these procedures. How can I find out if the procedure is having any parameter, and what type of parameters and how many of them? I should know this, so as to be able to send the required results back to programA or the user initiating it.
I do use oracle9i, c++, odbc.
Thanks for your comments in advance!
Harp Received on Mon Feb 14 2005 - 11:52:08 CST