Re: [?] SYSDBA audit

From: <wfholmes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2005 05:58:34 -0800

Set the initialization file parameter audit_trail=db; the aud$ table, in which the audit rows are stored, is owned by SYS and is in the system tablespace by default. You might want to see if you have sufficient free space in the system tablespace to accommodate the level of auditing you have or want to set, then bounce the instance to get the parameter to be set. Run the statements to cause the auditing you want to turn on to take affect.

Vladimir wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to audit SYSDBA activity, so I turn audit_sys_operations to
TRUE, and
> SYSDBA/SYSOPER activity is being placed into Windows Application Log.
Is