os backup

From: utkanbir <hopehope_123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2005 05:00:49 -0800

Hi ,

I have a question related to the backup strageties. For some reasons i cant get rman backups but instead i backup data at os level , and archive redo logs periodically. I wonder whether it is possible to use my redo log backups for recovery purpose. Is it possible to restore some of the archived files from the backup set than apply redo logs ?

Kind Regards,
tolga Received on Mon Feb 14 2005 - 07:00:49 CST