Re: Activate SQL logging

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:36:49 -0800

> I would gladly leave this newsgroup if Mark Townsend and Daniel Morgan would
> leave the DB2 newsgroup.

Mark - the long and short of it is that I will continue to keep posting on both newsgroups, as is my wont. Nothing you can do can and will stop me from doing this. Where I think it's appropriate, I will continue to point out the differences between Oracle and DB2, in any situation where I feel that it's warranted.

Anybody is free to take offense at whatever I post. If they think it reflects badly on Oracle, then so be it. I am very clear about who I work for, what my bias are and am prepared to stand by whatever I say.

And by all means feel free to keep posting here. Even behind an avatar. Received on Sun Feb 13 2005 - 15:36:49 CST