Re: Rotating the listener log file.

From: <per.lanvin_at_inceritus.com>
Date: 7 Feb 2005 03:40:56 -0800

I'm testing this right now under various I/O-load to see if I can come with a prediction on how many lines of the log that might be deleted.

>What is the business purpose of keeping the listener >log? Why can't
you just ditch it?

I'd like to but the customer wants it and they haven't given produced a resonable explanation..

Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Rgds

/PL Received on Mon Feb 07 2005 - 05:40:56 CST