Oracle and UNIX integration...

From: Shiva MahaDeva <contracer11_at_uol.com.br>
Date: 6 Feb 2005 08:50:34 -0800

How could I get informations about Oracle process in a Solaris system ?
How (from UNIX) could I get Oracle applicationīs username ? Is there any book where I can get knowledgements about Oracle applications ( form the user side )?
Iīd like issue UNIX commands and get full informations about Oracle processes... Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Feb 06 2005 - 10:50:34 CST