Re: Auditing when a view goes invalid?

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2005 13:51:23 -0800

Mark D Powell wrote:

>I do not know how to provide a direct link
>since the url for the metalink forums does
>not change but Oracle has updated the post.

A couple of ways seem to work, based on right clicking on the link in metalink and opening it in a new window. One is to simply cut and paste that new window's Address bar (or apparently, everything to the left of and including the p_message_id). The other is to simply look at the id in the address, then do an advanced search on that document id, and then open it in a new window - that appears to be the shortest url that someone could click on.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.thereader.com/newsOfTheWeird.asp