Re: Intenational character sets

From: Ed Stevens <nospam_at_noway.nohow>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 07:45:22 -0600

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:10:35 +0100, Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> wrote:

<sip>
>as an aside, my degree being in musicology,

I knew there was something I liked about you, I just didn't know what it was! ;-)

>and having followed Latin
>and French in secondary school, I can about follow a text written or
>spoken in Spanish, Italian and French, and I don't think your
>assertion holds. Of course there is a problem, the French are studying
>their own music only, so I never used French anymore, concentrating on
>German, which I hated in secondary school.

Thanks.

Cohn's Law: The more time you spend in reporting on what you are doing, the less time you have to do anything. Stability is achieved when you spend all your time doing nothing but reporting on the nothing you are doing. Received on Tue Feb 01 2005 - 07:45:22 CST