Re: dejvm command line on x64 windows

From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:54:22 -0400

 it's only available for linux or solaris. The patch seems to only replace 1 file in the sdk directory.
Would be easier to just make that new version of the file available, I could then copy it over.
And if it isn't os-specific, one patch would be generic instead of having n patches to fix just one file.

anyway, am requesting a port to x64.

Am wondering now if I'm the only person in the world trying to run jvm controllers on x64 windows from the command line... ha