Re: Find / Kill Sessions Running Duplicate SQL with Duplicate Bind Var. Values?

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:46:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jack,
you may have just missed my suggestion with an errorstack trace. It is not a simple SQL like "SELECT * FROM" … but it can be scripted completely (one query, several errostack trace calls, grep and compare). Is something wrong with this approach in your env?

"The currently used bind variables can be dumped with an errorstack trace as it includes cursor information. Afterwards you have to grep the binds and compare for all the corresponding processes which are running the particular SQL. This is how it would technically work, …"

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK