Re: RE: Opinion for using PostgreSQL for production please

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:26:35 -0600

Interesting. I have been looking at PostgreSQL also. I was looking at replication from Oracle to PostgreSQL, this is a blog I wrote for my current employer on my proof of concept.

http://houseofbrick.com/oracle-to-postgressql-part-1/ http://houseofbrick.com/oracle-to-postgresql-part-2/

--
Andrew W. Kerber