gathering resource usage data for management : Oracle RAC

From: Chris King <ckaj111_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:46:21 +0000

I will need to start producing and presenting information on our Oracle RAC environments for management. We're running dbconsole and oswatcher, and awr. So I know there's lots of information already being gathered regularly. Is there any interface or reporting mechanism that can take that info, (or other info I should gather?) and put it into a report format, or even a nice graphic display? .. I don't want to reinvent the wheel.. Does anyone on this list have a software or process in place that they'd recommend for this purpose?

Thanks!-ck