Re: exporting

From: MJ Mody <emjay.mody_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 08:23:46 -0600

Echoing earlier comments from another post about use of ANY privileges. If your organization has an internal audit function or has an annual exercise with external auditors to audit your databases, this will most likely end up as a finding. A reasoning is this introduces additional threat vectors to a db.

A recommendation for such is to grant explicit privileges.

grant read, write on directory <dir_name> to user1; grant read, write on directory <dir_name> to user2;

Cheers