Re: Accidental Use of Oracle Active Data Guard

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:35:56 -0500

This is my personal opinion. I am not using my Commvault email address, and everything I write on this group is my personal opinion and has nothing to do with my employer. Commvault doesn't deal with the client Oracle licenses.
As I have said, I have seen the cases when people got away with it., when I was a DBA.