Re: dropping oracle support - can't use software ?

From: Alfredo Abate <alfredo.abate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 10:55:13 -0600

I agree with Andrew on being careful for legal advice on this forum or any other. The only other thing I will say is that my BS meter was pegged when I heard this comment.

"I spoke to an Oracle contract person about canceling our support. This person mentioned that if we do, we will not be legally able to run any Oracle software on these servers."

Alfredo