Re: Any way to force RMAN to skip TTS self-containment check?

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 14:14:58 +1100

Hi Mladen,

We are using a tape location rather than disk location and when I was looking into this script (had to fix it when we upgraded to 11G) I am pretty sure I could not do that with backup location.

But....We had to refresh and make it work asap and this worked as we wanted, so have to admit I may not have exhausted all research/testing avenues.

Jack

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation