Re: Any way to force RMAN to skip TTS self-containment check?

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 08:56:20 +1100

We had the same issue and resolved as well by not connecting to the target, just the catalog.
Our backups are on tape though, so that should not be a show stopper.

connect catalog <rman_user>/<password>_at_<catalog> connect auxiliary /
set echo on;
run {
set until scn <scn number>;
set dbid <dbid>;
allocate auxiliary channel ch1 type sbt parms 'ENV=(TDPO_OPTFILE=<path>dr.opt)';
duplicate database <prod> to <test>
skip tablespace

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation