Re: block chg tracking

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 10:18:03 -0500

I've used BCT in a number of different environments, lots of 11g, and haven't seen problems. I have heard about the bugs in some older versions but personally haven't hit them (or they were already patched on environments I worked with). I haven't noticed significant overhead; in my opinion, any overhead that does exist along with the space used is very much worth the time and cpu and i/o savings during incremental backups.

-J

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider