RE: OT looking for abstracts for GLOC 2015

From: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 13:35:48 -0800 (PST)

John is being modest. It's a GREAT conference.

And Cleveland may be getting the short end of the stick when it comes to American cities and tourism dollars. If you like craft beer, consider this event a must-attend. John and the rest of the OUG there take great care of the speakers. The attendees are a great crowd as well.

Jeff