SQL: Listing the dates for a particular day of the week in a range

From: Anthony Ballo <aballo_at_unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 19:51:34 +0000

Hello,

I'm working on a scheduling SQL problem. I have a rowset that returns "days" with a "startdate" and "enddate".

For example - "days" can have the following values:

Days

TR
MWF Where: M = Monday, TR = Tuesday & Thursday and MWF = Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

What is the best approach to list the appropriate dates of these days between the "startdate" and "enddate" range? I would mention that "startdate" and "enddate" are the same values for all rows in the rowset if that makes a difference.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Anthony
†Ûiÿü0ÁúÞzX¬¶Ê+ƒün– {ú+iÉ^ Received on Tue Dec 16 2014 - 20:51:34 CET

Original text of this message