Re: DB12c in Production?

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 22:26:13 +0800

We're running our data warehouse on 12c now (to get the pattern matching stuff), and our warehouse does not have stringent uptime requirements are the feeder systems, so we're a little more at ease in terms of resolving issues should they arise.

There's been a few 'wrong results', 'bad plan" issues but nothing too major.

But yeah...in-memory is where we're really thinking about heading with 12.x

--
Connor McDonald

"If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room."
- Jayne Howard