Re: measuring performance of scan listeners

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:48:06 -0400

yeah. I didnt think there is much to go on. However, I am getting client push back.

thanks. I dont think it will be an issue. My bigger concern is finger pointing. If something is slow for some reason, Ill get see I told you about scan listeners, even though the events or whatever I look at will point to something else.