ADMIN (stand-in), OT: RE: Programmer Analyst Opening

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:57:41 -0400

An occasional job posting is somewhat tolerated (Mark Bobak may comment when he sees this.)

Please keep any follow-up correspondence off the list directed to only the OP or where they suggested and to respondents.

We try to keep content free message to a minimum on this list. An OT: prefix on the subject line is appreciated by those folks who use that to filter technical mail from other things.

mwf