Re: 'write complete waits' with unknown SQLID?

From: Rich <richa03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 07:24:51 -0700

Thanks, David and Stojan!

I think David is correct for my case - Oracle is reading before images and writing updates for the LOB.
This was a "large" insert, however, after reading some more and refreshing my memory, inserts on LOBs operate in the same way as updates (rollback for LOBs is internal to the LOB segment). The single session was a foreground session.
(I haven't watched a "large" insert into a LOB for quite a few versions)