Re: Jan. 2014 PSU

From: Rajesh Aialavajjala <r.aialavajjala_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 12:14:32 -0500

Saad,

I would doubt it - as relates to any other patches being available for 11.1.0.7 CRS - if there was such a patch for CRS - it should have been mentioned in MOS Doc ID:1594621.1.

I would however suggest that you take a look at Section 9.3 in Patch Set Updates for Oracle Products (Doc ID 854428.1) - that discusses CRS PSU and DB PSU strategies for 10.2.0.4 and 11.1.0.7.

What has your organization's strategy for PSU/CPU patches been in the past ?

Thanks for sharing the solution from Oracle Support...

--Rajesh