RE: Does someone knows more or less how much is the registration for the Oracle World conference?

From: Mayen Shah <mshah_at_travelclick.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:14:20 +0000

AFAIK, last year it was $2150

HTH
- Mayen

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Ana Choto Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:10 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Does someone knows more or less how much is the registration for the Oracle World conference?

I just need a ball park figure to send the request to my manager so he can budget for it.

Thank you

Ana

Ana E. Choto
Senior Oracle Database Administrator
American University
Office of Information Technology
Phone (202) 885-2275
Fax (202) 885-2224
  • AU IT will never ask for your password via e-mail. Don't share your password with anyone!

TravelClick Privacy Policy

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of TravelClick. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.