回复: RE: datapump export incredibly slow

From: xiangdongzou <xiangdongzou_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:31:26 +0800

HOW expdp performance is affected by directory and fixed table status?

2014-02-17

xiangdongzou

发件人:"Stephens, Chris" <Chris.Stephens_at_adm.com> 发送时间:2014-02-17 21:02
主题:RE: datapump export incredibly slow 收件人:"Martin Bach"<development_at_the-playground.de>,"David Fitzjarrell"<oratune_at_yahoo.com>,"'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'"<oracle-l_at_freelists.org> 抄送:

It did! Can't believe it didn't occur to me that only specifying one file would be an issue with parallel > 1.

Previously even single process dp exports were slow. that was resolved by gathering missing dictionary and fixed stats.

thanks everyone! that's was a glaringly obvious mistake that i should have thought of.

chris

From: Martin Bach [development_at_the-playground.de] Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:33 PM To: Stephens, Chris; Stephens, Chris; David Fitzjarrell; 'oracle-l_at_freelists.org' Subject: RE: datapump export incredibly slow

Hi Chris,

Please let us know if that solved your problem. I am always intrigued as to what is going on. I vaguely remember a MOS note that explained tracing data pump exports, I can dig it up if needed. If nothing helps I would like to recommend use of session snapper to see what is going on on all participating processes, maybe correlated to file system/OS statistics.

Good luck,

Martin
--
Martin Bach
Enkitec

--
Martin Bach
Enkitec

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.