RE: Real life implementation of 7 year data retention requirement

From: Johnson, William L (TEIS) <"Johnson,>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:44:40 -0500

I may be kicked off this list for making this comment...but I would look into a simple Hadoop cluster to store the data...I am not sure if your data is written once and done - or if you update it frequently, but there is a lot to be said for the cost/TB and the ability to store data long term in a Hadoop cluster. Bill