Re: Data guard physical standby

From: Nassyam Basha <nassyambasha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 21:06:30 +0530

Hi Tiran,

It looks me that there is no archive sequence of number 4279 and where standby is requesting for the recovery.
You basically have to check whether 4279 and later sequences is available or not, Also it is belongs to thread 2 and you need to have ensure the sequences available of thread 1 as well.

If in case there are no archives, backup of archives available then you have only option to use incremental rollforward to perform the recovery below is URL.
http://www.oracle-ckpt.com/rman-incremental-backups-to-roll-forward-a-physical-standby-database-2/

Am not sure what is the version you are using, If 12c then you can use cool feature :)

RMAN> Recover database from service "net service of primary" using backupset ;

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Nassyam Basha.

--