Re: Trace file getting huge

From: laurent leturgez <leturgezl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:52:52 +0100

Hello

First you need to check if the event is still active. To do that, run these oradebug commands logged as sysdba to your database :

SQL> oradebug setmypid
Statement processed.
SQL> oradebug eventdump session
29913 trace name ERRORSTACK level 3

If the second command returns you an event (or both), it means that your event is still active.

If you want to stop it, run these commands : alter system set events '20011 trace name context off'; alter system set events '29913 trace name context off';

If you want to check, try the first two oradebug commands.

HTH
Laurent