Re: training for new DBA's

From: Amit Verma <verma.labs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 04:13:08 +0000

Jeff - If you need free then one word - Google. You can use youtube search for Oracle CBT Nuggets its free uploaded by someone. Its instruct led program step by step video. If you want to track DBA and his knowledge then best way is ask him to prepare for DBA certification. After 10g its mandatory to have training thus for that company need to pay. In regard to curriculum you can use certification path or choose google to search for already available materials.

My view is knowledge should be free and experience should be well paid.

Cheers..
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone