Re: AWR interpretation

From: Brent Day <coloradodba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:03:40 -0600

Not sure I saw a version number but have you looked at commit_write for 10g or commit_logging/commit_wait in 11.1+
These may help you reduce the log file sync wait time and improve your load.

As always, please make sure you understand the implications of changing these and the potential for data loss. If I was in your situation I would set this at the session level for my load.

Brent