Re: Strange Memory Information on AWR

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:25:29 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew,
You can also check DBA_HIST_PGASTAT for snapshots of v$pgastat for that time period. But that's still system wide information. I always like session specific info. So check pga_allocated in v$active_session_history for the period if the records are still in there (and if you have the license, and are on 11gR2 or up). For session PGA, there's no dba_hist_* view that I know of. I collect my own Oracle session and OS process specific info, keeping their correlation in mind (see http://yong321.freeshell.org/computer/Perfmon.html).

Yong Huang