Re: ORA-00018 but where are the connections coming from?

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:39:38 +0100

Oops
Spoke a bit too soon, I realise now that some of the jdbc programmes when they end are being recorded as "logoff by cleanup" and we do not have the patch that gets that information recorded in sys.aud$, the logoff audit only goes into a OS file in adump.
Still I think I am on the right lines.

Regards
Pete

--